Thursday, July 17, 2008

Idris cleans up!

Today I told Idris that he needed to clean his room (which really wasn't that bad) because his cousins are coming over this weekend. He readily agreed to this and I left him up there. It usually takes him a few hours because he takes plenty of breaks to rejuvenate. Awhile later, Benjamin went up to check on him. He came down saying, "Idris' room is worse than before he started to 'clean' it. He told me 'I'm making it more of a challenge.'"
Benjamin and I were obviously thinking that we would need to go and talk to him and maybe eventually have to help just to get him going but we left him be to see where this would take us.
Later Idris called down the stair, very excited, "Guys! Come see my room! It's clean!" We went up to check and sure enough he had done a wonderful job.



Idris' clean room


Victory ice cream

No comments: